Emergency Dentistry in Culver City, CA
When an unforeseen dental emergency strikes, you need an experienced and compassionate emergency dentist in your corner. Whether it’s an excruciating toothache in the middle of the night, or a knocked-out tooth during a middle school soccer game, dental emergencies can happen to anyone. Here at Toothopia Dental, we’re well-versed in the provision of emergency dentistry services to our patients.
We’re a leading dental practice with many years of experience in providing excellent dental care. We welcome patients of all ages and look forward to alleviating dental pain and getting you started on the path to healing.
Common Dental Emergencies
Some common dental emergencies include:
- Knocked-out or avulsed teeth
- Toothache/dental pain
- Abscesses and swelling
- Lost fillings or crowns accompanied by pain
- Minor jaw injury
(For major jaw injuries, report to your nearest emergency room).
Dental emergencies can happen to anyone. When they do occur, the best course of action is to seek immediate professional attention. Failure to get emergency dental care when you need it exposes you to the risk of long-term complications.
Call us immediately if you’re dealing with a dental emergency. We promise to spare no effort to ensure you get the next available slot so you can get the timely care that you require. Once you walk into our offices, our dentist’s priorities will be to ensure you’re free of pain and that your tooth is saved.
How to Avoid Dental Emergencies
While dental emergencies often happen unexpectedly, some are a result of harmful dental habits. By keeping these habits in check, you can significantly lower your chances of dealing with dental emergencies.
Below are simple yet effective ways of preventing dental emergencies:
- Prioritize your dental health by brushing and flossing every day.
- Visit our dentist twice-yearly for dental exams. During these exams, our dentist can catch dental problems before they escalate to dental emergency status.
- Always use a protective mouthguard when engaging in sports.
- Avoid exposing your teeth to detrimental habits such as using your teeth to open bottles. This will only weaken your teeth and make them more susceptible to long-term problems.
Here at Toothopia Dental, we’re well-trained and experienced to handle all dental emergencies. We’re here for you during your times of distress. Don’t go through a dental emergency alone. Call us today to see our dentist, who will work swiftly to alleviate your pain and provide long-term relief.